About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mother of 2 amazing kids. My oldest is 6 and we call him "Bubba". My youngest is 5 and we call her "Moonie". We love life and try to find the silver lining no matter what the situation. I love to "make lemonade"! :) I like to try new recipes- vegan ones mostly- as we have food allergies in our house. We strictly avoid all dairy, eggs, and tree nuts. Cooking and baking safe foods for my family is very important to me- and a challenge I enjoy.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Time flies!

The kids are growing up so fast!! Moonie is 3 now and acts like she is going on 2! Bubba is 4 1/2 and already does so many things that we wouldn't expect him to do- he says the Pledge of allegiance and addition problems. Whose kid is this?? They are amazing kids who laugh easily and share lots of love. They play very well together (most of the time) and are always looking for each other when they are apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment